Best way to add Google Adsense to WordPress 2023
Are you a WordPress user looking to monetize your site with AdSense? There are several ways to place AdSense ad code into your WordPress site.
If you are new to AdSense, one of your first tasks is To link your site to the AdSense program . Highly recommend Site Kit for WordPress from Google . Site Kit can connect your WordPress site to your AdSense account and place the AdSense code on all of your pages for you. So you can automatically display ads across your site.
Site kit It is a free and open source WordPress plugin that helps you access unified metrics and statistics from Google Adsense And the Google Analytics And the Google Search Console And the PageSpeed Visions truly from your WordPress account.
How to set up Site Kit
- Go to your WordPress dashboard, and click Add new under the “Plug-ins” menu.
- Search for “Site Kit by Google”, find the plugin and click Install now .
- After installing the plugin, click activation .
- click Start setup then follow the steps to set up Site Kit.
- After completing the setup, click Connect service under “AdSense”. You can find this in the Site Kit dashboard or the Settings tab.
- Follow the instructions in the plugin. We recommend allowing Site Kit to place the AdSense code, which will place the AdSense code for the non-AMP and AMP versions of your site.
The investment required to add Google Adsense to WordPress
What does it take to add Google Adsense to your WordPress site?
For starters, you need to access your WordPress site’s admin panel so you can copy the Adsense code to it.
And of course, you will need an approved Adsense account that you can link to your site and use to create different ad units for your content.
You don’t necessarily need any financial investment to link Adsense to your WordPress site because Adsense is a free service.
If you have the time, you can complete the entire process yourself. If not, you can hire a freelancer to do it for you.
There are three different ways to connect your WordPress site to Google Adsense and start showing ads:
- Manually copy the Adsense code to your website
- Use the WordPress plugin to add Adsense code
- Use auto ads